Form F Assessor

Event Map Pin

We are looking for independent assessors to work with our Foster Carers during the assessment process. You will need to be a qualified Social Worker, HCPC registered with experience of completing Form Fs to a high standard. Requirements for the role:

  • A qualified social worker
  • Three years of post-qualification experience
  • HCPC registered for at least one year
  • Experience in completing Form F assessments
  • Your own transport and to be willing to travel
  • To pass statutory and company checks

We offer generous rates.
For more information and to apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to

To apply for this job email your details to